Tips on Maintaining your Cultured Marble:
- Do not use abrasive scrub pads or abrasive cleaners.
- To maintain a lustrous finish use Gel Gloss or any non-abrasive polish for your vanity tops and shower walls.
- For soap scum Lysol Basin Tub & Tile Cleaner or any other non-abrasive cleaner. In addition a soft bristle brush may be used to remove residue on your shower pan. Rinse thoroughly.
- We use mold and mildew resistant silicone for your shower. Yet inevitably in Hawaii’s humidity you may see mildew creeping onto the silicone. You may use Clorox based products like Tilex or X-14. Rinse thoroughly after using these products.
- For other cleaning products, other than those mentioned. Always read the back of the label for manufacturers recommendations.
If you have any questions, please contact us at our office:
Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 3:30pm